This, my friends, is what pure, unadulterated indulgence looks like.
Last night, I joined my husband at one of his many places of work so he could make me delicious food. It was well worth it. I ate a delicious customized sandwich and then indulged in this tasty ice cream treat.
I went home a few pounds heavier, but extremely satisfied. The whole night dripped with nostalgia. When Chris and I were dating, I used to sit for hours in a little booth, eating delicious food, waiting for him to get off of work. I remember watching him make food, seat guests and take orders and it is still fun to do. Watching him in an environment that doesn't 'include' me is interesting! I'm sure all the guests think I'm a creeper, the way I watch him do everything.
It was wonderful! I think I may do this more often, not only to spend more time with him, but to eat delicious food! I am a fan!
Bergen Says: Ice cream is a girls best friend!

No comments:
Post a Comment