Good afternoon!
It's Tuesday! I will do my best to entertain you with my tantalizing truths!
1) I am a huge fan of anything spinach and artichoke (my latest obsession: cream cheese!)
2) I rarely get embarrassed for things I do or say...but I do get embarrassed for things that other people do or say.
3) I have watched Coraline the past two nights.
4) I am obsessed with playing Bingo on my Kindle. Even though it's totally fake and I don't actually win anything but virtual points, bingo chips and coins---I love it.
5) I was recently introduced to the world of ASMR, and I find it all quite fascinating. If you YouTube, definitely look up Queen of Serene or VeniVidiVulpes. They are my favorites.
6) The weather here has been super nice lately. I see that there is a chance of snow on Friday...my heart cried a little.
7) Everybody is either having a baby, just had a baby, or raising their baby. What's the deal with that?? I'm too young! If you're younger than me, you're just a baby having a baby!!
8) I am really wanting my red hair back.
9) It's hard to think of ten things right now, I swear I've been working on this on and off for an hour.
10) Is it Friday yet???
Happy Tuesday!
Bergen Says: It might need to be changed to Two Truths! It gets harder every week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment