It's 49 degrees right now. Almost noon and I am cold. It tends to rain here over Memorial Day weekend. I don't think this weekend will be any different. I want my sunshine back.
My lovely girly friends and I had one last hurrah yesterday and enjoyed lunch at the local Arby's. We used to do that a lot. Go out and eat. It was really nice catching up and I'm glad we managed one more hang out session before everyone left again. I really do miss having friends around here.
Last night, I made delicious macaroni and cheese and watched a few episodes of True Blood. I am trying to have restraint since the next season won't be released for an entire year, and that's a long time to wait. I only made it through 6 since getting them. I'm halfway done! So sad.
I supplement with episodes of The Big Bang Theory because I have 5 seasons of that and it never gets old. I just started the 2nd season again. I have been really tired lately, probably thanks to my late nights and noisy pet rats.
Speaking of Juno and Penny, we found a new weakness for them. Cheerios. They go insane over them. It's adorable. We also discovered that they like baby food. We've been experimenting with it to see if we can get them to trust us and train them up a bit. Chris managed to get Juno to sit in his hand yesterday (in the cage), but she nibbled on his thumb and it freaked him out a bit. We hope they get past the 'let's bite everything' phase. We will see!
For it having been less than a week, they are doing really well. We cleaned their cage for the first time last night and it wasn't as traumatic as we expected it to be. Chris watches a lot of rat videos online and freaks himself out with some of the stuff that happens. We have had no serious issues yet. Knock on wood!
Well, it's Thursday! I am getting really pumped for the three day weekend coming up. I feel like it's well deserved! My parents anniversary is coming up next week and we kids have some exciting things planned to help them celebrate! I can't wait!
Bergen Says: It's cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment