If I post twice in one day, will you stop hating me for skipping yesterday? :) Since I don't have children, I will now post a barrage of pictures of my rats. Enjoy!
 |
| Nibbling on a pumpkin seed. |
 |
| Juno being friendly! |
 |
| I think the camera kind of freaked them out. |
 |
| Hiding! |
 |
| Curious |
 |
| Close Up |
 |
| What is that thing that flashes and makes clicking noises?? |
They are getting more curious and friendly. I was home all day yesterday and they were out of their hidey holes almost all day, playing and exploring. They like pumpkin and sunflower seeds, yogurt drops and cheerios. They are acclimating well! They don't run away when we put our hands by them anymore, and last night Chris even managed to get one to sit in his hand (still in the cage of course). Baby steps! Soon they will be the shoulder perched pets we hope for!
Bergen Says: We (heart) Penny and Juno!
Ahh, kids and rats.....kinda the same thing! And it makes me happy that you got to hang out with the gang last night! I think Porter went to a dance with almost every one of you. Bahaha.
ReplyDeleteI am happy we got to hang out last night, too! We love Porter, he's one of our few favorites from our class!
Delete