It's another busy day for me. Lots to do, deadlines to meet etc... I'll give a quick update before heading off for lunch!
The weather has been bipolar lately. It's super, duper nice and sunny up until about 3:00 PM and we get another dumping rain storm! It's ridiculous. We have a metal roof here at work so it's crazy to listen to. It rains for 15 minutes or so, and then it's gloomy the rest of the night. Whats up with this??
Last night was fairly relaxing. I left work late due to an after hours phone call that I took (Why did I do that??) and got home a bit before six. I brought home some fast food for dinner (Again...why did I do that??) and watched some shows. I did some laundry, cleaned up a bit and took a shower. By the time I was out, Chris was home.
He did do the dishes, by the way. Go him!
Then we snuggled up in bed and watched The Big Bang Theory. I could get used to that routine!
I don't know what the deal is, but I am seriously craving Jimmy John's again. I had it for lunch two days in a row and if I can't think of anything better, I might make it three. Hoagie type things always sound good to me when summer hits. What's up with that?
I have asked a lot of self-reflection questions in this post. Any insight you might have is appreciated :)
Bergen Says: Happy Hump Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment