May 7, 2013

Tasteful Tuesday

Okay, so it's the first 'T' word that popped into my head.  Tasteful is not exactly the word I'd use to describe myself or this post, but you get the idea.

It's Tuesday.  For my faithful blalkers, that means you get ten fun little facts or things about me.  Lucky you!

But first, a brief update on my Monday evening happenings!  I arrived home to find Chris blasting his music and cooking away in the kitchen.  He made delicious stir fry!  We ate while watching The Prestige.  We then decided milk shakes sounded good and decided to take a walk and go down to the local burger/shake joint and enjoy one.  We found my sister there (Hi, Karly!), ordered our shakes (PB & Chocolate for Chris, PB and Oreo for me) and sat outside talking and eating.  It was fun.  Then we walked home.

We finished the night with Big Bang Theory!  Overall, successful.  Good food, good dessert, good shows!

Now for my Tuesday Truths:

1) I am wearing a neon green shirt today.
2) I have not exercised at all since I put up my May goals.  See what ambition does to you!
3) Chris promised to do the dishes he dirtied while making the above mentioned delicious stir fry...we will see if it happens!
4) I dyed my hair Sunday night.  It's not different, just better.  Dark with red hints.  But now my roots aren't screaming my secret :)
5) I am listening to Enya's albums on loop.  They're quite satisfactory.
6) I had Jimmy John's for lunch yesterday.  I'm craving it again today.
7) My new swim suit arrived in the mail yesterday. UPS left it at my side door and when the sprinklers came on, it got soaked.  I find the fact that the swim suit got wet to be funny and not irritating.
8) I will be irritated if they leave anything else on that side and it gets soaked. I have books and jeans on the way!
9) I've got a busy weekend ahead of me!  My brother's birthday, Mother's Day and some wonderful thing I'll think up for Chris and I to do.  I'm excited.
10) I'm glad it's not Monday any more.  A whole week until the next one! Hoorah!

Bergen Says:  Go ahead, tell me your 10 truths!

No comments:

Post a Comment