Bet you can't guess what song is on my Pandora station right now...
Happy Monday. I'm blogging a little bit later than normal today. It has been busy today! The good kind of busy. Lots to do, so the day has gone by quickly.
It was really, really nice out today. Until about 5 minutes ago when it started raining like crazy! Idaho weather...gotta love it.
It's supposed to be moderate temperatures all week, but it's also supposed to storm. What good is warm weather if it's raining??? How obnoxious.
This past weekend was great! Friday night was date night. Chris and I went shopping, ate Red Robin (super delicious fried zucchini!!!) and enjoyed each other's company. Chris even bought me some new exercise shoes. They're Nike's. Super nice. He's a pretty great husband!
Saturday Chris worked most of the day and didn't get home until 4:00. We decided to go eat and invite some friends for bowling. We ate at a local burger place (sourdough burger..delicious!!), bowled with David and Rosie and then brought ice cream back to our house. We watched Guilt Trip (Rogen and Streisand...can it get any better??!) and then The Silver Linings Playbook (I love Jennifer Lawrence). Both were super good. We all enjoyed them.
Sunday was a lazy day. I watched some TV shows, Chris played his games. Then we had my younger brother Connar over. He's going to Alaska to work. He left his morning and won't be back until October. That's a long time! We'll miss him. He left with good memories of Mexican food though, so I know he'll miss us too.
Another week begins! I can't believe we're already at the 6th of May. Didn't it just start?? Here's to you and yours and May!
Bergen Says: I've got sunshine on a cloudy (rainy) day!
No comments:
Post a Comment