I apologize, my posts this week have been spotty at best. Things have been crazy! There isn't really a particular reason for it, we are just busy! Busy at work, busy at home, busy at life. Bear with me!
It's Friday! I love short weeks! I am unbelievably ready for the weekend, like usual.
I am taking an earlier lunch today because our accountant wants to leave at 1:00 and that's when I normally take my lunch, and I'm not too thrilled about it. Normally, when I come back that means there are only 3 hours left in the day. Today there will be 4. I'm slightly annoyed, but I left with a migraine yesterday and she covered for me, so I am obligated.
I did NOT feel well yesterday. I spent a majority of the day in bed wishing someone would come chop my head off. For those of you who don't have migraines, or have never had one, you are one lucky duck. I would trade them for just about any other kind of ache.
I am grateful for modern medicine. I don't handle headaches well without pain killers. They literally save me from gouging out my temples.
Chris' car is still on the fritz. We are hoping to car shop this weekend. I am not ecstatic about it, but it must be done. Normally, our cars malfunction together because they hate us or something. I am really hoping mine will be fine! It is starting to shake and it worries me.
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead of you and you are feeling much better than I am!
Bergen Says: I'll blog better next week, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment