I am tired. More so than usual for a Monday. I want to curl up and go to bed! I am thinking it will be an early night tonight! Chris and I were both up pretty late all weekend though, pretty sure that is why!
We attempted a Lord of the Rings marathon this weekend. We made it through the first two. Maybe I'll suggest the last one tonight. Yes. Sounds like a plan.
Saturday Chris was on call, but didn't have any massages, so he actually had a full weekend! It was pretty great. We mostly watched LOTR. Sometimes you need a weekend of nothingness. I don't have nearly enough of those!
I have had the "Lollipop" song stuck in my head all day. You know the one... Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli, lolli, lolli...
Thanks, Chris. He's been singing it all weekend. Although his version is a little different. Maybe I'll share it later!
Well, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and you got more sleep than I did.
Bergen Says: Give me sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment