May 14, 2013

Tenacious

Hello, hello my dear blog void.  It's Tuesday! It's a little later than I usually post, but never fear.  Better late, than never! Here are my ten truths for you:

1) If you were here with me right now, you might wonder what Pandora station I am listening to.  It's on shuffle and includes wonderful selections such as: Michael Jackson, Johnny Cash, Marina and the Diamonds, Amanda Palmer and Mumford and Sons.  It's quite eclectic...and a little schizophrenic. (I want to love you, PYT--- fell into a burning ring of fire, prima donna girl all I ever wanted was a coin operated boy sitting on a shelf, awake my soul...)  P.S. If you know all of those songs, we should probably be best friends!! 
2) I tried a new selection from the fast food venue that supplied my lunch today.  I never do that.  Be proud.
3) It wasn't super great, so I might not get it again.  Which is why you should always stick to favorites.
4) Tuesday is almost over.  I'm beginning to dislike Tuesday's too.  They're too much like Monday's for my taste.
5) It's 75 degrees outside!  It's unbelievably warm in my office though.  I think we will need to bust out the AC units here soon!  ("My mom says I'm not allowed to perspire!" Name that movie!)
6) Can these get anymore random?  I bet they can!
7)  I fell asleep to The Rescuers last night.  I love that movie.  R-E-S-C-U-E: Rescue Aid Society!  Heads held high, touch the sky! You mean everything to meeeeeee.
8) I have come to terms with my pudginess.  I like food way too much to be stick thin.  Plus...the bigger you are, the more skin you have and that makes you skinnier.  So, you see, silly women:  skinny is all about perspective.
9) I'm already thinking about dinner.  Does anybody else do that?
10) I am seriously craving a snow cone.  Yum.

Bergen Says:  There you go!  Feel free to share your own Tuesday Truths.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment