I have been on a water binge lately. I seriously cannot get enough of it. I find myself constantly thirsty. I'm probably dehydrated. Thinking about water makes me thirsty again.
It's not as warm as it has been lately. Thank goodness, my office is usually about 10 degrees warmer than the temperature outside. It's 60 right now. I can live with this. I think it's supposed to rain today. Boo. Other than a free car wash, there's not much cause to be appreciative of a rain shower.
I spent a majority of last night looking up recipes for two. If you remember my post from yesterday, I have been struggling to find recipes that make enough food without copious amounts of left overs. Recipes for two do exist, but none of them are that appetizing. Or maybe it's just me. There are a lot of crock pot options, but since the portions are so small they only take 2-3 hours, so I can't cook it while I'm at work and I'd be eating at 8 or 9 every night if I started it when I got home. They make it so hard!
Thanks for your comment, Shannon! I have thought about freezing left overs, but like I replied, we tend to ditch things in the freezer and then remember we had them in there months later when they're not good anymore. There's something about leftovers that is very unappealing to me. I don't even like to take food home from restaurants. Fresh is always better. I'm a freak, I know.
Anyway, I'm open for suggestions or great 2 people recipes if you happen to know of any. Or regular recipes that can be cut down to suit smaller crowds.
You're my favorite readers!
Bergen Says: Discriminating against small families is a cookbooks worst trait!
No comments:
Post a Comment