May 17, 2013

Fun Filled Friday, Dead Ahead!

Oh, Friday!  I really do enjoy you.  I can't believe it's already half over.  I have some really exciting plans for this weekend and I am stoked for the work day to be over.

Tonight, Chris, my mom, my mother in law and I are going to see Anne of Green Gables on stage! I am really excited for it.  I love Anne of Green Gables.  One of my favorite stories. We leave shortly after I get off of work tonight.  We're going to grab some food for the road and head about an hour away to see it.  I'll definitely let you know how it goes.

Tomorrow Chris works in the morning and we have some tentative things scheduled for the afternoon.  We may go look at used cars (his is dying...again...and might be dead for good soon).  We might test drive and consider.  We are also going to look at camping gear for our upcoming excursion into Yellowstone Park.  I am really excited for it!

I also may be spending a little girl time with my newest friend, Rosie.  We may see a movie or something.  I'm not sure!  Regardless, a fun filled Saturday is coming up.  I love having plans.

Sunday will probably be a boring, relaxing day.  But that's okay.  You need one day of nothingness.

At some point, we will need to fit grocery shopping into the schedule.  That might be the end of Saturday. Who knows.  That's what I love about weekends.  I get to decide!

Bergen Says: Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment