June 5, 2013

Grinding my Gears

My co-worker is whistling again.  Loudly, and terribly.  Every single song that comes on...he whistles.  When there's a break in songs, he whistles his own songs.  I am finding it particularly annoying today.

I'm not very subtle, so I just skip the songs he knows, or turn it down, or type loudly or some other really obvious clue that I am annoyed by it.

He hasn't stopped yet.

It's Wednesday.  This week is slowly trudging by.  I am ready for the weekend.  I say it like you don't know, like it's a new thing.  You know it's not.  If I could live in an endless stream of weekends...I would be satisfied.

I plan on getting a ridiculous amount of sleep this weekend.  I have not been sleeping well.  I have been restless.  I am a light sleeper anyway, but this week I wake up when I move or when Chris moves, and that is a lot, so I am awake a lot.  I finally got some decent sleep last night, but my alarm went off and I was really okay with the thought of staying in bed.

Well, you know how I was craving Subway or a cheese burger yesterday?  Well, I didn't eat either of those things.  I actually ran down to the locally owned burger joint and grabbed a crispy chicken sandwich and fries.  It hit the spot.  I am craving one again.  I don't think I eat enough when I'm at work.  I get home and I am SUPER hungry.  I ate breakfast today.  I'm hoping that helps.  Right now it is just making me want lunch earlier.  Boo.

Well, I think that's enough about my majestic life for one day.  See you tomorrow!

Bergen Says: The whistling has stopped...but for how long?!? Ohp...there it is again...

No comments:

Post a Comment