Another Monday is here. Can't say I'm terribly thrilled about it. Neither Chris nor I got much sleep last night. It was hot, and we were both restless. Chris was up at 5:30....which is very unusual for him. I definitely could have used more sleep.
Other than that, it was a pretty good weekend. Friday night, Chris and I went and test drove some cars, and talked to a dealership about payments and what not. We will probably be coming home with a new car today. This is a good thing because Saturday Chris sold his car, for more than he bought it for and is driving on his mom's hospitality. We will probably be selling his other car, which doesn't run, and having a decent down payment for the vehicle we buy today.
We are pretty excited. We will finally have a car that was made in the 00's and not in the 90's. We will be able to take road trips without fear of a break down! It will be exciting. We are already planning some fun summer activities. Having a reliable, gas mileage friendly car will do great things for our routine! I will post pics of the car we choose! If I'm lucky, I will get to drive it home tonight! Woohoo. I'm a little sad that I won't get to drive the car we get, since it's with my credit and all. But Chris is the one who needs the car. Hopefully I can finagle him into letting me drive it once in a while!
Sunday we stopped in to visit my family. Chris and I decided to walk and it was a whopping 84 degrees outside. Needless to say we were roasting by the time we got there. Lucky for us, they had brownie sundaes waiting. They were the perfect way to cool off and they were super delicious.
I do love ice cream.
Despite my being so tired, and the fact that we have fun prospects ahead of us for tonight, today has gone by fairly quickly. Monday mornings are always a little hectic so the mornings tend to go by quickly. It's already noon! Only 4 more hours to go!
Bergen Says: I may sleep on the way to the car dealership tonight! A good 30 minutes away!
No comments:
Post a Comment