Hello, my faithful blalkers!
I am 1 and 1/2 days into my 3 day work week and I cannot wait for 5:00 pm tomorrow evening! I will then get to have a 4 day weekend. I am pretty excited about it. Sometimes you just need a vacation!
It's Tuesday, and that means a long list of things that either are true or aren't true. Have fun!
1) I had a Sierra Mist with my lunch. It was particularly delicious today. Refreshing!
2) I brought two different pairs of shoes to work yesterday and switched them frequently.
3) We didn't end up swimming yesterday.
4) It's 91 degrees outside. Blech!
5) I need to stop eating so much...it's swim suit season!
6) It's just too hot to function outside!
7) I have had an inkling to go to Las Vegas lately. I've never been!
8) Gordon Ramsay memes are hilarious.
9) I have been wanting to watch Star Wars. So random.
10) I bought two new pair of shorts this past weekend.
Have a great Tuesday!
Um..... is there only one thing that isn't true?? Or several??
ReplyDeleteThey are all true.
Delete