I am relieved that I made it this far into the week. This has been a week of chaos and emotion! Work has been crazy. I come in and work non-stop from 8:00-5:00 and it's just go, go, go! I am ready for a break! There have been a few incidents that have left me huffing with rage, but luckily no one was seriously injured or affected. I normally like my job and what I do, but I can't say that I feel that way this week.
I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of August...where did July go? Wasn't I just celebrating Independence Day? On the bright side, my birthday is at the end of this month! Who doesn't love their birthday? We have a fun trip planned! I'm super stoked. But that's pretty far away still. Although, if August is anything like July, it'll be here before I know it! And I'll be getting along in years. (ha ha) August may very well be in my top 3 favorite months!
Anywho, we are that much closer to Friday and I am, as always, in anticipation of the weekend. My house needs to be cleaned desperately, and I'm not sure if I have the inclination to clean it today or leave it until the weekend...we will see.
Have a great Wednesday, everyone!
(By everyone I mean Shannon and Karly, who just might be the only readers of this blog!!)
Bergen! I am still here..........missing your posts. But I know how life gets, obviously, look at the cobwebs on my blog. Anyway, I miss your voice.
ReplyDelete