August 14, 2013

Sabbatical!

Well, I'm sure you have noticed that I have been on a blog hiatus lately.  I'm sorry all my (2) avid readers for this absence.  I have had nothing to blog about as of late.  That's life.  I'm here.  I'm alive.  I'm mostly well.  Apart from a headache that had me out half the day today, I am well.

Life can get crazy sometimes, for no reason at all.  I feel like that's how it has been these past few days.  Work has been uncharacteristically busy, and with the county fair here, I've been caught up with that as well.  Hopefully things will slow down here in the next little bit.  But we do have some fun things planned for the tail end of summer.  Floating the river, a trip to Utah for my birthday and a trip for our 1 year anniversary that is a month from tomorrow.

That is crazy!  I can't believe we're just shy of a year already.  Time flies!

Well, I have some exciting posts planned soon!  Hope you all are alive and well and haven't missed me too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment