September 13, 2013

1 Year Anniversary!

Okay, so I'm jumping the gun a little bit.  Our anniversary isn't actually until the 15th, this coming Sunday, but as you know I do not blog on weekends, so I thought I'd write this post a little early in anticipation of this wonderful celebration.

I cannot believe it has already been a year.  This time last year I was stressing over everything coming together for the wedding.  Now we are prepping to expand our family!  Crazy how the time flies.

I am so happy! Exuberantly happy when I think about my marriage, this past year and what lies ahead for us.I am so in love with my husband!  I've heard a lot of people say that the first year is the hardest.  If this was our hard, I can't wait for the easy part! :)

We've grown a lot as a couple, learning how to live with each other has been an interesting experience, but I feel like we have finally found a groove that works for us.  We don't see each other a whole lot because of our conflicting work schedules, but when we do see each other, we always have a good time.

Chris is so good at making me laugh.  That is a huge deal to me!  My family loves to joke around and laugh and I feel like I married a good person just in the fact that I didn't lose that aspect when I got married.  We genuinely like spending time in each others company, which not a lot of people can say, sadly.

We are going away for the weekend to celebrate our successful relationship thus far.  I am so excited to be spending time with him celebrating the fact that we made it 1 year!  I'm sure I will write up a post about our adventure, but I just wanted to pop in and brag about my husband and marriage for a bit.

Have a wonderful weekend! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment