October 29, 2013

.....

I really have meant to write up a post lately.  Honest.  I really have.  What, you don't believe me?  What's that you say?  I am an unpredictable blogger?  I never post what I say I will or when I say I will?

You're right.

This week hasn't been particularly great so far...granted it's only Tuesday.  But rather than turn this into a sap fest of why my week has been dumb so far, I thought I'd spare you and just tell you that I promise to post about my doctors appointment sometime after it happens tomorrow.  (See what I did there...I said at some point after that doctors appointment, I will write about it!  That way I don't set a date or time that gets forgotten...)

I have my glucose tolerance test to see if I have gestational diabetes tomorrow.  I have had the disgusting, orange syrup in my fridge since our last appointment and I am dreading having to down it tomorrow.  I am really hoping it goes down, stays down and my body processes it right so I don't have to start monitoring my sugar intake.  Ugh.

I promise a post about it.  I really do.  I hope your week is going better than mine!





No comments:

Post a Comment