I feel like this week has dragged on forever! That being said, I failed to post a pregnancy update on my usual Wednesday, not sure what that's about.
I am officially 25+ weeks pregnant...the + is because it's 25 weeks and 2 days at this point. And I'm counting every day! Not a whole lot has changed since my last pregnancy update. But 25 is a nice number, so I feel like it needed a post.
Pregnancy Woes:
-Largeness
-Maternity Clothes (cute and comfy, but I feel really pregnant when I wear them...like big lady pants!)
-Stretch Marks (ugh!)
-Sensitive gums that bleed all the time!
-Sensitive teeth, I have had a headache that feels like it stems from my teeth or jaw...I am really hoping this is pregnancy related since I just had that tooth worked on!!!
-Dry, itchy skin (again, not sure if this is pregnancy related)
-Puffy fingers/knees...not swollen, just puffy!
-Hard to get up sometimes (like from the floor, or from laying down...)
-Hard to find a comfortable sleeping position
-I cry...at silly things. Not for no reason...I just get emotional over really ridiculous things.
Pregnancy Wonders:
-Movement..always movement!
-Shiny, lustrous hair. My hair already grew fast, but it does grow even more quickly now...since I dye it (yes, I did just admit this to the cyber-world!) maybe this is half-way between a woe and wonder!
-Trying to picture what a mix of me and Chris will create...sometimes it's a scary image :P
-I read somewhere that baby has a sense of equilibrium now and can tell which way is up and which way is down...I think that's pretty incredible!
-Baby is the size of a head of cauliflower! (when I told Chris this, he said, "Why would they pick something with such a weird shape? I don't even like cauliflower!) He's so funny. Because whether we like the fruit/veggie in comparison makes a huge difference...
-I'm craving healthy things versus the yummy not so good things I was earlier. I always want a salad or apple. I'm counting this as a plus!
-I am officially starting a baby registry, which is way more fun than a wedding registry.
I am so unbelievably happy it's almost the weekend! Chris has tomorrow off and we are going to dinner with my family tonight. My brother is home from Alaska and returns on Sunday, so it's our last little hurrah before he goes away again. I love spending time with my family. And I love eating...so what more could I want??? :)
I hope you all have amazing plans for the weekend. I am planning on sleeping as much as possible, cleaning up the house and sorting through baby things! Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment