October 21, 2013

Morning Snapshots!

You'll be so proud...I know you will!  I actually took pictures with the express intent of posting them.  Applause is welcome...

Here are a few snapshots of what my morning has been like so far.  Enjoy!

Okay, so this isn't a snapshot from this morning, but it's an adorable baby outfit with a PENGUIN on it.  I had to buy it!!

My ever so nutritious breakfast of chocolate chips cookies.

My current read.  This is my 2nd time venturing into Margaret Mitchell's writings, I have to say I'm enjoying it much more this time.

Current Pandora Tunes.  As you can see, it's on shuffle.

This is my work station...where I spend a huge chunk of my time weekly...

My stock pile of food.

A pregnant belly shot from my point of view...lovely isn't it??

The current weather...tragic.

There you are my lovelies.  A few snapshots of my life for you to enjoy.  Maybe I will start doing this a little more.  A few blogs that I follow post a photo an hour.  Since they work from home their photos are far more exciting than mine, since for 40 hours a week I am at the same place doing the same thing...I'm not sure how that would work out.  But I did enjoy this!  Maybe I will start doing themed ones...like my morning, my weekend, my lunch hour.  I at least have variety in that.  Let me know if that's something that would interest you.  Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment