October 2, 2013

Not Knowing!

This is my last morning not knowing if I'm having a boy or a girl.
Last night was the last night of not knowing whether it was a boy or girl kicking around in my belly.

I have to say that I am having a hard time focusing on anything other than the fact that I will know whether my baby is a boy or a girl today!  Working is hard.  I am working up until my appointment, and I am really trying to stay focused.

We are having a gender reveal party tonight with my parents.  Then I will post on Facebook and this blog all about it.  :)

I am dripping with anticipation.  I have a dorky grin on my face and I cannot WAIT for 3:00 to get here!!!  It's almost 11...so we're slowly but surely getting there.

Chris is excited too.  I got a text from him this morning:  "Yay, it's baby day, baby day! Woo-hoo, baby day!"

We're both feeling it.  My mom is excited.  So is my mother in law.   Let's face it..everyone I know is excited to find out if we're rocking the pink or the blue.

I have worn green in anticipation...because I hate pink and I don't have anything blue that's warm enough for the current 44 degree weather! (Ugh!)  Green is a nice neutral color.  I'll never have to go neutral with this baby again, because we will KNOW! :)

I'm rambling...but I'm excited and I just wanted to comment on the fact that this is my last post without knowing if baby is a he or a she.  Not knowing is hard.  Never again!


No comments:

Post a Comment