October 4, 2013

Pink or Blue? It's Time We Knew!

Good Morning my faithful blog readers!  I know...you're annoyed.  I promised a post yesterday that did not happen.  You'll have to forgive me.  I was out sick all day and blogging was not on my mind.  But the time has come!

Our appointment was at 3:00 PM and we had the gender reveal party scheduled for 7:30 that night.  So Chris and I knew for HOURS before we told anybody.  Of course we were thrilled with the outcome, but who wouldn't be?  :)  Here are some photo's of the event!

I made cupcakes with pink or blue in the middle to let everyone know Baby's gender when they took a bite!  Here's how they looked pre-bite!

Here is the centerpiece my Mom used with her decorations.  So cute!

Before everyone knew!  My mom decorated with pink & blue in anticipation.  Excuse my big pregnant self...there's no flattering way to take a picture of it.

BLUE!
 That's right!!  We're having a boy!  I can't even tell you how ecstatic we all were.  My mom screamed and jumped up an down.  Tears were shed...and I have to admit it was not the first time I had cried over it that day!  Everyone was really convinced it was going to be a girl, including myself, so the blue was a surprise!

Some of our ultrasound pictures!

So, there you go!  We're having a baby boy.  For those of you who actually have read up until this point, you know how much I wanted one.  I am so excited it's happening!  I am so thrilled that we get to start shopping for baby boy and planning everything.

The ultrasound looked good.  He is growing like he's supposed to, everything is right on track.  I know you can't see the ultrasound really well, but you can still see his little body and in a few pictures the boy parts that we were THRILLED to see :)

I'm going to have a son.  And I am super excited.

Bergen Says:  Bring on the Blue!

1 comment:

  1. Blue is my favorite color! :) Can't wait to love that little ball of boyness!

    ReplyDelete