November 7, 2013

Thankful #5: Little Things

It's slightly warmer here today than earlier this week.  It was still snowing when I drove to work this morning, but it turned into a hearty rain and washed all the snow way---which I am thankful for.

Today, I'm thankful for the little things in life.  I put together a picture post for you today to express my gratitude for the little things.  There are lots of little things, but these ones have stuck out to me lately.


The 1st wrapped gift of Christmas.  From me to my husband.  I'm thankful for fun wrapping paper!


My chair at work.  You've heard me complain about my aching bum.  I'm thankful for this little donut pillow that has been helping!


My parents' Halloween gift to baby.  I'm thankful that my parents are thoughtful and bought this from our registry!


My husband's homemade lasagna.  I'm thankful that despite the fact that he does not like it, he made it for me because I do.  



I'm thankful for painted nails.  It's not something I indulge in often.  But it has made me quite happy today.


We have made a lot more progress on this puzzle since this picture was taken, but I'm thankful for puzzles.  I'm thankful for the time my husband spent with me trying to put it together.  It's a good reminder that everything will eventually fall into place, even though it's all scattered and overwhelming now.


I'm thankful for little treats that I forgot about!  It has been a fun way to indulge my sweet/sour tooth today!

It's easy to forget all of the little things in life that make us happy.  I am going to try and be more appreciate of them this month---and every month.  What little things are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment