November 11, 2013

Thankful #6: Weekends

I typed this up and had it ready to go on Friday, but apparently never posted it...sorry it's late!  I'm still counting it though...

11/8/13

Boy has it been a crazy work week!  It's weeks like this that make me appreciate the weekend even more than I normally do (which is a lot!)  I always look forward to my Saturday/Sunday non-work days.  As the week works its way to a close, I find myself anticipating the sleeping in, not having to wear make-up or nice clothes aspect that the weekend brings.  It's a great way to celebrate making it through the work week!

Today I am especially grateful for the weekend.  It has been a long, semi-difficult week and I am looking forward to vegging.  I have no set plans or schedule and so we will see what the weekend brings.  I am thankful that I have a full time job that allows me to fully appreciate the weekend!

I will write at you on Monday---after what I am expecting to be a wonderfully fabulous weekend!!

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment