June 2, 2014

A Comparison

It's June.  I can't believe it.  The year is almost half over!  Summer is starting and life is good.


I thought I'd just drop by and make a quick post about how much my sweet baby boy has changed.  Here are a few pictures to compare and a video of his newest feat...rolling over from his back to his stomach. (hopefully I can figure it out!)

Happy June, my faithful stalkers.  Have a great Monday.



Miles--The day he was born!

Miles--2 Month Immunizations
Miles--4 Month Immunizations


Well, there you have it!  Look at how much he has changed in just 4 months.  I am amazed.  He is SO tall and has a huge head.  But we love him.  We love him so much.

On a side note..yes, we decided to immunize him.  No, I'm not really up for debate about it.  It's a personal decision, as is everything when it comes to parenting.  I feel like it was the best decision for me and my son and it has been done :)
Well, I couldn't figure out how to get the video onto my blog, it won't let me send it or receive it anywhere.  Here is a link though...hopefully it works!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment