I can't believe I have had my sweet baby boy for a whole half year. It seems like such a long time, and yet, it's really not. I am feeling very nostalgic today. I have scanned all of my pictures from the day he was born, to the ones I have taken today and I am amazed at how much he has grown, even in these short few months.
He has learned so much, and grown so much and is such a miracle. We are still just as smitten as we were the minute he came into this world. He has taught me so much and continues to teach me every day. He is the love of our life. I am so grateful I get to be his mom.
A few pictures to map his growth. They don't show it as much as I see it, or justify his adorableness. But here you go!
Being a mom has been the highlight of my life! These past six months have been the hardest, but best months of my life. I am so happy that I have many more to look forward to!
<3










No comments:
Post a Comment