November 10, 2014

November 10th: Privileged

Today, I'm thankful for my family.

I love my family.  They are the best people I know.  They're some of my favorite people.  I don't have very many of those.

I enjoy being around them and with them.  I like talking to them, and interacting with them.  I really do come from some good people.

I am grateful for my sister, my brothers and my mom and dad.  They are each so awesome in their own right.  I love each of them for different reasons.

They are my family and I appreciate them all.

Not everyone has a family.  Not everyone has a good family.  Not everyone loves their family, or enjoys family love.  I have all of these. I'm grateful for them, and know it's a privilege to have them and love them the way I do.

My family is awesome.

I hope that Miles is as close to his future siblings and I am to mine.  We get along great, and like being with each other.  I've come to see that this isn't the case for a lot of siblings.  I'm grateful it's mine.

I love my parents.  They give the best advice.  They offer the most support.  I hope to be like them.

I don't want to brag...or maybe I do.  My family is better than yours.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment