November 4, 2014

November 4th: Fortunate

Today, I'm grateful for my home.

It was a stay home, be lazy and enjoy my family kind of day.  My husband was supposed to work today, but due to weather, did not end up going.  We enjoyed a relaxing day at home for the most part.

I'm grateful that we have a roof over our heads, decent furnishings and a place of comfort and security.  It makes me sad to think that not everyone can say that.

This is the second home we've had since we've been married.  So far, it's my favorite.

We've been lucky in our marriage to always be in houses, not apartments.  I'm so glad of that.  There's something about a house that makes being home better.  I love our home.  I love being in it.  I'm a homebody, and I'm totally okay with it.

If I could spend all my time in it with my family and loved ones, I'd do it.

I'm so grateful to have a home, particularly on days like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment