Oh, Void---
It has been raining since last night and while I am an admirer of rainy, grey days, I had hoped the weather would be nice a little longer into the season. Unfortunately, not. I love the smell of rain. I love the overcast sky that makes me feel like I'm in a black and white picture. I do not, however, like the wind. Here it's always windy. Wind + Rain = :(
Days like this are ideal for warm houses, blankets and good books or movies. But that will have to wait until work ends and I brave the rainy passage home. Then, I fully intend to engage in these rainy evening activities. (After cleaning my house, of course...)
Today is Boss Appreciation day. I hope you all thanked your boss for being your boss. To be honest, I'm much more fond of Administrative Professionals Day. But that's probably because I am an administrative professional and not a boss. In keeping with my honesty though, I am a pretty bossy administrative assistant (ha!)
I know in my last post I said that I would be posting a Q and A blog to answer some of my frequently asked questions---as you can see, this is not that post. I apologize, but upon further investigation, there are really only 2 or 3 frequently asked questions and that would be a very boring post.
So this is your little nudge to comment/e-mail more questions to me so that I can create a more comprehensive blog post for you. Go ahead. Ask away! Also, spread the word about this blog. Tell your bestie or your mom or anyone who likes reading useless nonsense! I like readers.
Bergen Says: Have a/an (insert happy word here) day!
No comments:
Post a Comment