November 13, 2012

A Tired Tuesday

I swear I am in a cold fog.  I may or may not have taken nighttime cold medecine a little too late last night...and as a result am not fully awake yet.  My brain is all fuzzy and I want to sleep. 

Unfortunately, I have to work a full day today and then lend my voice to a youth function later this evening.  It seems like whenever I am asked to sing, I get sick.  I hope that by tonight, my voice will be capable of carrying a decent tune, but really I just want it to be over so I can go to bed.  It's a beautiful song and I'd hate to ruin it.  I am singing with my sister and so I hope that she doesn't mine carrying the song, she'll probably have to.

I dyed my hair last night.  I mixed my own colors and everything.  I am really happy with the results and may or may not post a picture for you to see.  Just imagine a beautiful red-dark brown and you're there.  It is really quite lovely.

As for what I am thankful for today.  I am thankful for my husband.  He really is the perfect spouse for me.  Last night we ate KFC and watched The Holiday.  I love that he not only watches that movie with me, but that he picked it out. I love the snuggles on the couch and the sometimes crazy, weird things he does.  I love that he cooks dinner for me and leaves me notes on the mirror sometimes.  I love that he makes me laugh and says ridiculous things.  Most importantly I love him and love that he is my husband.  We are just about to our 2 month mark and some days it seems like forever, but we are just starting out and I love that!

I love you, dear husband.  Even though somedays I am a raving lunatic. 

Bergen Says: This is for you, Chris.  "ME!"



2 comments:

  1. I love that you can call someone husband! Although.......WEIRD! I also love that when I read your words, I hear your voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I like that people can picture me saying the things that I write. That's the point! :)

      Delete