Is it just me, or does it seem like every month after September just flies by? I didn't have an October, or November, and now December is almost over too! It's unbelievable. Where do my months go?
Christmas is one week away from today. I have just about wrapped up my shopping (literally and figuratively) and plan to do some Christmas baking this weekend. Then I look forward to spending Christmas Eve with my family, Christmas Day with my husband and both of our families and then having a nice relaxing week to relish in the post-Christmas glory of presents, peace and joy. Sounds great!
What doesn't sound that great is the company party coming up on Friday. Call me anti-social, but I'd rather work than party. I am not big on parties of any kind. Let alone one where you have to play games with gifts and eat food and all that jazz. I'd rather go home and eat. Merry Christmas, now leave! My idea of a great party...one that doesn't happen.
Does that make me a Grinch or a Scrooge?
I'm strangely comfortable with the thought.
Here's wishing you a very merry Tuesday (it's only Tuesday...really?)
Speaking of which...some Tuesday truths for you:
1) I do not like Apple Cider, even thinking about it makes me cringe
2) Dark chocolate and sea salt and salted caramel are a few of my favorite things
3) I tend to go broke buying Christmas presents. I like giving.
4) I made enchiladas for dinner last night...they were delicious
5) I brought said enchiladas for lunch today
6) I tried Chalula sauce for the first time last night...and I really liked it, which surprised me
7) I prefer fruit over vegetables, but I really do love asparagus
8) I rarely drink milk, I like almond milk better
9) My favorite Scentsy scents are not manufactured by Scentsy (imposter!)
10) I picked out my wedding ring
Bergen Says: Bah, Humbug!!
No comments:
Post a Comment