I am amazingly tired. Friends came over yesterday and we played board games until two in the morning. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun. We played some games I've never played before, had some good laughs and enjoyed the company of people other than our spouses!
If you have never played In A Pickle....please go buy it. It's a little hard to get the hang of, but once you do, it's pretty fun! We also played Battle of the Sexes, Apples to Apples, and Scattergories. They're all wonderfully fun. I recommend them all.
Although I feel that our late night escapade was worth it, I am so, very tired this morning. I think today is going to be a long day, but I am already looking forward to a nice long shower and an early bed time. I think we're planning on having another game night New Year's Eve. So, that should be fun. Sometimes it's nice to spend time with other people!
It's a Monday. But this particular dreaded beginning of the week marks one week until Christmas Eve. How exciting!! I am looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to the entire week off. I've said it before, and I have no problem saying it again...I need a vacation! The weekends just aren't long enough.
Anyway, I'm off for my second hot beverage this early, early Monday morning.
Bergen Says: Pickle!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment