December 19, 2012

Hump Day!

The week continues to drag on, but I can happily report that it is half over, and tomorrow will be Thursday...and that means Friday is almost here!  Then Christmas and vacation and wonderfulness!

I spent most of last night at my parents house helping make some Christmas goodies and reading Shel Silverstein.  It was a lot of fun.  I think I may do it again tonight.  I usually make the treats and my mom was lamenting having to do them this year, so I volunteered again!  With Chris working late into the evenings, it frees me up to do so, since all I do at home is watch hours and hours of Netflix and try to keep warm.  It is getting super cold here.  We hate paying for heat, so we keep it low and bundle up!  Right now it is 10 degrees.  10!  How can that be normal??  My car didn't want to start this morning, it hates the cold just like I do.  

Here's hoping that today goes by quickly so I can make some more treats and Friday can get here!  Why are Friday's so great?  I live for them.  (After 5:00 of course)


A little Christmas song to get you feeling!!

Bergen Says: Who is Parson Brown???  And does he WANT to be a snowman??

No comments:

Post a Comment