It is 2 degrees outside right now and it is noon. I am sad to report that it has warmed up considerably since earlier today. It was -9 when I got to work this morning. The high is 25. I try really hard not to leave my house if the temperature is less than my age... Here...it doesn't work well.
Since I have sorely neglected my Truthful Tuesday adventures, I will follow up with a Truthful Thursday! (Thank goodness the week is almost over!!!!)
Ten True Things for Thursday:
1) I can type over 100 words per minute
2) Jeans are my favorite kind of bottom
3) I switch between wanting to cut my hair and wanting to grow it long every few hours
4) I am making stir fry for dinner, and I'm excited about it.
5) I have never broken a bone
6) I do not like watermelon flavoring, but do like the fruit
7) Someone left a dime on my desk today...not sure who or why
8) I am wearing my favorite sweater today, it's grey and has a penguin on it
9) I really want to go swimming
10) I haven't read a book in months, and this makes me sad
Also, here is a picture for the day:
This is what has been keeping me sane, since I have not allowed myself to have a pop all week. Strangely, all I have felt is tired and grumpy...and not rejuvenated and healthy. Maybe I should start drinking it again...
Bergen Says: Caffeine!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment