So this may sound like a petty complaint, but sometimes you just have to get it out there...
My office co-workers is a whistler. He whistles all the time---loud and off key. I currently have my Pandora station on Billy Joel...and I love these songs. What I don't love is someone whistling the melody over the song. I am finding it particularly annoying today. Maybe I should change my station to something that he won't be familiar with...it's hard to whistle along if you don't know the tune.
In general I find myself annoyed today. I would like to think that it has nothing to do with my three day soda fast. I am trying to be better. I haven't had a psychotic breakdown yet....but I am on edge. For sure.
And this whistling might put me over the edge...
It reminds me of that song from the musical Chicago....You know..."You pop that gum one more time..." "You know how people have those little habits that get you down..." Yes....
It's definitely one of those days! For his sake and my sanity I hope he stops whistling...
Bergen Says: If you're not a train, don't whistle.
No comments:
Post a Comment