February 25, 2013

Oh, My!

Where has my morning gone?  I have been so busy with work that I didn't realize how quickly the morning was passing.  I'm definitely not complaining.  The more work I have the faster we can get Monday over with!

I had a wonderful weekend.  We grocery shopped, did a little home maintenance, had a date night with friends and overall had a really laid back, fun weekend.  They had a crazy good deal on pop going on at a local store...so we caved and bought 7-12 packs of assorted pop....we should be set for a while!!

I made chicken salad for dinner last night.  It was pretty delicious.  I also added two new movies to our ever expanding collection.  Monsters Inc and My Week With Marilyn.  I am pretty excited about them!  I haven't watched My Week With Marilyn yet, I intend to watch it one of the nights Chris works late.

We got a ton of snow over the weekend.  I can't tell you how ready I am for winter to be over.  We got at least 6 inches of snow...probably more.  We drove home in a storm on Friday night and woke up Saturday to see it was still snowing.  It snowed clear until Sunday.  It's currently 20 degrees.  I spent at least half an hour trying to clean my car of last night.  I really should start shoveling it off earlier, but I knew I would hate myself today if I didn't do it last night.

Snow continues to be in our forecast and I am not excited about it at all!

I finally finished all of the seasons of 30Rock.  I am sad and devastated.  They ended on a cliff hanger...not knowing they weren't being picked up again.  I hate that!  I would like some closure please!  Does Liz have/adopt a baby with Criss?  What happens with Jack and Liddy?  Do Jenna and Paul have their dream wedding?  Does Kenneth get back into the Page Program?

I'll never know.  Blast you NBC!

Tina Fey is one of my heroes!!

Bergen Says: Monday is half over!! Woohoo!  


No comments:

Post a Comment