March 29, 2013

You Know What Day It Is!

Happy Friday, everyone!  The weekend is almost here.  I love it!

Last night I went to dinner with my family.  It's pretty rare that my entire family gets together, since there is only one under 18 at the house now.  Unfortunately, Chris was working, but my side of the family was all there.

We ate at the local Applebee's, chatted about various things and had a really good time.  I do love my family.  I think I was born into the best one.  Our waitress wasn't that great...she was very forgetful and my poor younger brother went 20 minutes without the beverage he ordered when we sat down.  We waited quite a while for our food, my dad's was later than the rest of ours, my brothers and dad received the wrong beverage at one point in the meal and there were quite a few mix ups.  We are good natured people though, and we don't complain or put up a stink.

Despite the somewhat crummy service, we had a really good time.  I got my signature dish, which my sister tried too and we joked and laughed and enjoyed each others company.  I'm sorry that Chris couldn't be there.  He rarely gets to enjoy these events because he works so much.  But I do appreciate how hard he works for our little family!

We have plans with some friend tonight to see the new Oz movie that came out not too long ago.  I've wanted to see it since they showed previews, so it will be fun!  I am usually pretty tuckered out on Friday nights since the week finally winds down.  I am pretty tired right now, actually.  I cracked open my daily Pepsi when I got to work, a sure sign that I wish I were still in bed.

I hope you have some great weekend plans, or at the least you sleep in a little, relax and enjoy yourself!

Bergen Says: Oh, Friday.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment