March 26, 2013

Truthful Tuesday

It's Tuesday!  I'm so glad Monday is over and that with each passing day, we get closer to the weekend.  I've said it many times-- I live for the weekend.  That's probably the most truthful Tuesday tidbit ever.

Last night was pretty uneventful (I swear every blog post has this sentence in it...)  I brought home pizza for dinner.  The not so local Dominos was having a great deal on 2 mediums.  We ate some pizza, watched Playing For Keeps (cute movie) and then decorated eggs for Easter.  I was going to remember to take a picture for you, but I didn't, so I will try to remember for tomorrow's post.  After that, we played Mario Party 8 on the Wii (I won!!) and returned the above mentioned movie to the local Red Box. I was in my pajamas, because I'm awesome like that.  And we ran into my parents, had a nice chat about Easter plans and Snickers and returned home.  

I then told Chris to think of something to do.  His idea of what we should do was me giving his hair a little trim and cleaning the ventilation fan in the bathroom.  Fun, right?  Regardless of the entertainment factor, we did end up doing both and then Chris went and played his computer game and I got ready for the next day.  I finished the night off by falling asleep to The Adventures of Tin-Tin.  Chris looks like Tin-Tin, so it was kind of like being with him...right??  Living the dream...I know you're jealous.

Any-who, here are my Ten Truths for Tuesday Morning!

1) The farthest out of the country I've been is Canada, and I don't really count that.
2) I have been to both the East and West Coast, but nowhere in-between.
3) The Statue of Liberty is somewhat disappointing in person.
4) I have been to Disneyland twice, and I hope to go again
5) I would eventually like to live in Sandy, Utah.  Chris and I both love it there.
6) I'd like to road trip through the 50 States and see all the cool things each state offers
7) I have been to West Yellowstone National Park twice since living in the area...and it was twice in one week, so I don't think that really counts.
8) I have never been camping, but we're planning a trip this summer!
9) I have never been skiing; we still have no plans to go.
10) I don't really have any friends.

What are your Tuesday Truths?

Bergen Says: Bazinga!  

2 comments:

  1. I found Mount Rushmore extremely disappointing. It is so sad when movies make stuff look so much......AWESOMER than they really are. Along those lines I hear that Tom Cruise is actually quite short! I love your blog Bergen and miss it on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shannon! You gave the me affirmation I needed to blog today. I love your blog as well! Tom Cruise is very short! But I'm very tall, so most people are short to me :)

      Delete