April 16, 2013

Tuesday

Good morning!

Here is your weekly installment of Truthful Tuesday.

1) Last night, I turned up the classical music, grabbed the next book in my current series and did a serious cardio workout on my exercise bike.
2) I really enjoyed it, and plan on doing it again tonight!
3) I am wearing a full on pant suit today.
4) Yesterday was my 7 month marker for marriage.
5) It's snowing.
6) I am drinking a Pepsi today....not a diet Pepsi.  A full on calorie containing beverage.  I'm not thrilled with it.  There's a certain amount of guilt that comes with each sip...
7) I feel a headache coming on.
8) I think I am going to actually start planning my evening meal in advance.  That way there's not a mad scramble when I get home to feed myself.
9) When I'm aggravated, or annoyed my neck and chest flush.
10) I am a nose breather.  When I can't breathe out my nose, it makes me crazy!

Bergen Says:  What are your Tuesday truths??

No comments:

Post a Comment