May 22, 2013

Whoops!

Well, it's no secret.  I didn't blog yesterday.  For all of you faithful readers who were wondering where I was and if I was okay and what could possibly have happened in my life to prevent me from blogging...relax.  I stayed home yesterday and when I'm not at work, I don't blog.  I'm sorry you don't get a Truthful Tuesday post this week.  There are plenty more Tuesday's in the future.

Last night was a special night.  Some of my dearest friends came up for their younger brother's graduations tomorrow.  I haven't seen them since my wedding, which was over 8 months ago.  These are the girls that I spent my entire high school career with.  My closest friends and comrades.  We got together last night and did our usual ice cream/talk fest.  It was awesome.  I missed them. (Hi, Hailey!  Hi, Danielle!  Hi, Staisha! Hi, Amanda!)

We're all at different stages in our life, 3 of us are married.  Two just graduated college, one is still in college and one is nannying in D.C (and we are super sad you couldn't be there, Amanda).  But somehow we still manage to have a lot in common and enjoy each others company.  I wish we could see each other more often.  I really do miss having girl friends to go and do things with.  I think we are going to lunch today.  I hope we do.  Who knows when we will all be together again.

Yesterday was also amazing because the 5th season of True Blood was released!  Another one of my friends, Rosie went and got hers and was kind enough to leave me the DVD version until my copy ships.  I'm cheap and buy online and get free shipping because I feel like I can wait and be patient.  Turns out I can't.  I already watched 2 1/2 episodes!  Sad that this time I'll have to wait an ENTIRE YEAR before the next season comes out.  What will I do??

I can't wait for this weekend.  I'm sure you can't either, because it's a 3 day weekend! Memorial Day!  I am stoked.  We have no set plans, but I hope to do something awesome with our extra day off.

Bergen Says: Friends and Shows and 3 Day Weekends= Happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment