It's Friday! I am planning on shopping for my husbands birthday which is next week and date night with him as well! We are even going to lunch today! Gotta love paydays!
Last night we had David and Rosie over. We went out to eat and then hung out at our house. The boys played their video games and we girls watched I Love Lucy. Well...Rosie watched it. I fell asleep. I am such a lightweight anymore! I was in bed by 10:30, which is pretty early for me.
It was great!
We have no exciting plans for the weekend, but that's alright. It's Chris' half day at work tomorrow so we will hopefully get to spend some quality time with each other, which is always nice! I plan on sleeping in a ton! I am just super tired this week!
Okay, I have a guilty confession to make. For breakfast I had a white chocolate Kit-Kat....and just now, I ate a white chocolate Reese's. Haha. It's Friday!
I don't do this everyday, or even every Friday. So I am thinking it's not that bad!
Have a splendorous weekend!
Bergen Says: Woohoo, Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment