I have been failing miserably at this write everyday thing. Life has been crazy. I have been catching up on eye, dentist, doctor appointments lately, so I have been working hard and leaving work early. Bear with me!
Last night, Chris and I stopped to get some food after visiting with his parents. We ate, watched Harry Potter and were in bed by 7:30. It was bliss. We were both super tired, hadn't been sleeping well and apparently needed it. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until after midnight, but easily went back to sleep. Chris slept the entire night through. He got a whopping 12 hours of sleep! I got close to 11.
Sometimes, you just need an early bedtime! I certainly did. Chris did too. Like I said, super good idea.
Well, despite the fact that I've missed multiple days of blogging, I honestly have nothing to report.
Bergen Says: What a sad, sad post!
No comments:
Post a Comment