Happy Wednesday.
I'm not sure how I feel about Wednesdays. They mark the middle of the week, so you're either happy the week is half over, or relieved that the weekend is coming. So, all in all, they are good. But they're also just about the longest day of the week, besides Monday. Obviously, I'd take a Wednesday over a Monday any time.
After work yesterday, I seriously had the laziest evening. I changed into my comfy clothes immediately after getting home, popped in Wreck-It Ralph and lounged in bed until Chris got home. I managed to get through 3 movies before he did get home. The a fore mentioned one, Gnomeo and Juliet and Finding Nemo. I don't think I will ever get sick of animated films. I do love them.
Then Chris and I made a Wendy's run since a frosty and Jr. Bacon sounded super delicious. After that, we popped in another movie and went to bed. I slept better last night than I have in a long time. I think it's because I used a side sleeper pillow. That thing is wonderful! I'm a side sleeper, and I really have noticed a difference in how I sleep and feel when I wake up the next morning after having slept on one.
I opened a yogurt this morning to try to tempt myself into having a healthy breakfast. Then my coworker brought in a huge box of peanut butter M & M's and offered some to me. Like I'm going to say no! Peanut butter and chocolate is just about the best combination ever. I'm having a not-so-healthy breakfast instead. But much tastier. :)
Well, that was a bunch of randomness. I apologize! It's a Wednesday, so I'm a little off!
Bergen Says: I'm not affiliated with any of the above mentioned products. I receive no financial compensation for mentioning them in my posts or loving them. I simply like what I like and want to talk about it. Go me.
No comments:
Post a Comment