For the sake of my sanity, I am going to write ten things that are not true. It's much easier than coming up with things that are. Again...the following are things that are NOT true. Enjoy!
1) I was once attacked by a hippo, which is probably why I don't like them.
2) I do not like applesauce.
3) I feel super great today.
4) I'm glad I'm at work instead of in bed.
5) Tuesday's are my favorite day of the week.
6) I once starred as an extra in a film.
7) I was adopted.
8) I learned to ride a bicycle at the age of 5
9) I refuse to eat junk food
10) I am a vegetarian
Gee whiz. Maybe my Truthful Tuesday needs to become Untrue Tuesday. So much easier.
Have a wonderful day.
Bergen Says: What are you ten untrue things?
1. I love walking slow.
ReplyDelete2. I can't stand fruits or veggies.
3. If I had to stop sleeping forever, I would be happy about it.
4. Skipping class is a frequent thing for me.
5. Mosquitoes are my favorite things!
6. I love going bare-foot.
7. I hate peanut butter.
8. I'm glad unicorns aren't real.
9. Excessive heat is so much better than being super cold.
10. My favorite color is yellow.