I always hated when people tried to make their 'typing' fun by alternating between upper and lower case letters. (See Post Title) It hurts my eyes.
It's Tuesday, here are some fun little snippets of information for you.
1) We bought our first car yesterday! (I will post pics soon, I promise!!)
2) I have had the same quote written on my white board at work for weeks. I usually change it every Monday. I'm getting lazy.
3) I brought soup and a cheesy tortilla for lunch today. Yum!
4) I am going to the dentist today...dreading, dreading, dreading!
5) I brought a toothbrush and toothpaste in preparation.
6) I am listening to Mumford and Sons: Babel on repeat. Such a good album.
7) It's supposed to rain today, and although I never thought I would say this, I am okay with milder weather. It has been ridiculously hot lately.
8) The mosquitoes are terrible this year. Chris gets eaten alive and he has bites all over his back and legs. Poor guy! I have managed to remain bite free so far. I doubt it'll stay that way.
9) I have been painfully awful at exercising lately. Again...lazy.
10) I am tired and could crawl into bed at any point today!
Bergen Says: Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment