July 29th, 2013
Well, I've officially made it into the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy. This means I will eventually get around to spreading our joyous news. But for now, I like having a secret that's just mine and my families. I'm not big on sharing, so I think we will keep it to ourselves for a little longer.
I passed the 2nd trimester mark last Wednesday, so almost a week ago. I am sad to say that I have thrown up more in the few days of this trimester than I did the entirety of the last. I'm not excited. I have been feeling super gross lately. Unfortunately, all the junk foods stay down. I eat fries like no other and have been eating Pringles by the sleeve. It's ridiculous.
The day I ate yogurt and apples for dinner...I threw up. That was not a fun experience. The healthy stuff is what I crave and what I want to eat, but my stomach does not appreciate it. What a joke.
My next appointment is at 14 weeks. I'm sure at that point we will be scheduling the gender ultra sound and exciting things like that.
I still don't feel pregnant. I've talked with my mother extensively about it. She says I will get there. Let us hope so! I think when I have the belly and the kicks and movement I will definitely feel pregnant. It's coming faster that I think! Crazy that I'm 1/3 done with it all. The first trimester was seemingly easy on my part. I'm not complaining of this, because I know a lot of women have it very hard.
I think knowing whether it's a boy or a girl will help me feel it all. I like preparing for events, and you can't really do so until you know whether to buy girly or boyish. I am really hoping it's a boy. My entire family thinks it will be a girl, including Chris. They always were against me! I hope we surprise them all. I am not a girly-girl, and I do not like pink. So, my goodness, let's hope it's not a girl!
Of course, we will be ecstatic no matter what. But I will be just a teensy-weensy bit disappointed if it's not a boy. I always wanted a boy first. Oh well. It has been decided already, we just don't know.
Well, it has started raining profusely here, which is so strange for July. Despite the fact, it's still 79 degrees outside. I hope this storm cools it down. I sleep so much better in the cold.
Have a lovely day!
No comments:
Post a Comment