August 29, 2013

9 Weeks

Another Blast from the Past Post:  Enjoy!

Although I might not have been feeling particularly pregnant these past few days, I certainly feel it today.

Thanks to my OCD hygienic tendencies, every morning I gag myself with my toothbrush.  This morning was particularly awful. If you've been keeping up with my pregnancy posts, you'll know that I haven't been affected by morning sickness yet.  Well, this morning was the closest I have been to puking my guts out...thanks toothbrush.  My gag reflex is on overdrive!  I'm not a fan.

Here are my symptoms for this week:

-Nausea
-Hot flashes
-Raised body temperature in general
-Exhaustion
-Tender chest
-And for some reason I have felt like I've pulled muscles in my stomach and abdomen.  They just feel all stretched out and sore.  Yay.

On top of all of that, my allergies have been kicking my butt lately.  I think allergies are the worst, worse than colds even.  I hate sneezing.  I hate being stuffed up, with NO relief.  I think this adds to my misery, but isn't exactly a direct symptom.

I read somewhere that due to the length of time women are pregnant, each one averages 1 cold during it.  I'm not looking forward to that.  This whole, don't take medicine thing, is really difficult for me.  I rely on it so much to help with what ails me.  It has been a new experience. Maybe it'll be a good thing, I'll become less dependent on pills for aches and pains.  But right now I REALLY want to take an allergy pill.

Anyway, here's my 9 week update.  We have a doctors appointment next week to review blood work and get another ultrasound.  I'll definitely update then!

Bergen Says:  Almost through my first trimester!!




No comments:

Post a Comment